Ways to join the #CWCfamily practice!
#1 R-Health (SHBP/SHEBP)
#2: Monthly fee of $40-75
We are a direct pay practice, which means we deal with you, the patient, and less of the insurance company. It gives us more time in the office and the personal feel we all long for. We do not take insurance at the practice. We are vested in making sure that our model stays patient-focused and this is our best way to ensure this.
We offer a monthly model:
For a monthly fee, you can access the following services:
Access to a provider 24/7, 365 days a year
After-hours medication prescribing
Assistance with medical needs when traveling
House calls when you’re too ill to come in*
Remote access to medical records anytime
Same day, next day visits for urgent care
Tele-medicine visits (Virtual Visits)
Access via email, text, and phone
30-60 minute visits
Doctor ratio of 1:500 active patients (typical is >2000)
Medications on site, Basic immunizations (flu, pneumovax, PPD; others ordered as needed)
Specialized Lab Services:
Micronutrient testing, allergy testing, Heart Disease evaluation, Glucose Intolerance evaluation, and more**. Procedures: cryotherapy, EKG, spirometry, lesion removal, laceration repair, abscess drainage. Lab tests in urine, pregnancy, blood sugar, rapid strep testing.
- All of the services are included in the Direct Primary Care Model, except for the cost of immunizations, medications, and partnership services. There is NO form, late, or no show fees in these plans. Chart copying fee may apply. Please note that house call are limited to specific towns. Your insurance will continue to cover the cost of laboratory services. If you do not have insurance, we use discounted lab services. We also have imaging affiliates nearby.
- The monthly fees are below. They are automatically taken from a credit or debit, bank account or we also take CARE CREDIT.
- If you are apart of the The State of New Jersey State Health and School Employees Health Benefit Plan via a Horizon or Aetna PPO, with the partnership of R-Health, covers your monthly fee in a pilot program.
- Works great with high deductible plans.
- We offer Care Credit for our program, when paid quarterly to yearly.
- $100 sign up fee.
- Ages 0-24 $40 per month; Ages 25+ $75 per month.
- Discount given for quarterly, semi-annually, and yearly payment.
- You must sign up for a minimum of 6 months.
- *Home visits are local, in 5-7 mile radius, at the physician’s discretion.
If you are interested in a consultation to see if plant based medicine can help prevent or treat disease:
- Please go to the New Jersey Center for Plant Based Medicine.
Unfortunately if you are interested in our previous pay per visit model, due to volume, we have a waiting list. Please fill out the form if you are interested in being added to the Family Medicine waiting list.