OUR FACEBOOK IS AWESOME. LOTS OF INFORMATION!
If the issue is urgent and cannot be addressed via a phone call to 856.874.8194 or a portal message, please call (856) 316-7953/856.477. DRKC.
If you have an emergency call 911 or go to the emergency room.
If you need more information on financial information, please see the Pricing page.
For Hint Health, click here.
Has Dr. Chandler recommended a medical food? Please click here to purchase!
NEW Patient Information & Forms
New R- HEALTH Patients:welcomeletter
2. Intake Forms (Medical History): New Patient Forms
3. HIPAA Privacy Notice: HIPAA Notice
- Cardiology Testing: cardiology-testing-referral
- Other: ob-gyn-referral, gyn-referral
Patient Claim Forms:
Please make sure these are the most up to date forms, from your insurer.
CPT, ICD, date of service, and proof of payment need to be submitted.
Some need my signature.
My NPI number 1104077130, please make sure this is included somewhere. Our Tax ID/EIN is 46-5182763.
- Plant based lifestyle and healthy diets: forksoverknives.com
- http://www.pcrm.org/kickstartHome: 21 Day Kickstart Diet
What are some good overweight and obesity resources?
- Obesity and Preventable Death: 8 Lifesaving Resources
- More than 2 in 3 adults are considered to be overweight or obese, and more than 1 in 6 children and adolescents ages 6 to 19 are considered to be obese
- (1). Obesity is linked to health conditions such as heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer, some of the leading causes of preventable death
- (2). The global obesity epidemic is now costing the world economy $2 trillion a year
- (3).The following resources explain the link between obesity and several of the leading causes of preventable death, as well as some of the healthiest and surest ways to lose weight. Please review and share them with anyone you believe may benefit:
- What are the Health Risks of Overweight and Obesity?
- http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/obe/risks.htmlObesity, Stroke Risk and Stroke Recovery with Pool Exercise
- http://www.world-heart-federation.org/cardiovascular-health/cardiovascular-disease-risk-factors/obesity/Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity
http://www.obesityaction.org/educational-resources/resource-articles-2/obesity-related-diseases/obesity-and-type-2-diabetesObesity, Breast Cancer and Medicare Treatment Coverage
- http://blog.ehealthmedicare.com/2014/10/breast-cancer-medicare-coverage/Losing Weight: What is Healthy Weight Loss?
- http://www.cdc.gov/HEALTHYWEIGHT/LOSING_WEIGHT/INDEX.HTMLThe Very Best Way to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
http://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/healthy_living/getting_fit/hic_Maintaining_a_Healthy_Weight/hic_The_Very_Best_Way_To_Lose_Weight_and_Keep_It_OffWeight Loss Planning Calculator for Men and Women